Haulage, Carriers & Logistics
Our commercial vehicle insurance for companies with single trucks as well as haulage, carriers and logistics firms with fleets of HGVs, comes with a series of options to ensure you have just the right cover in place within a comprehensive, single policy…
Your vehicles are closely linked to your livelihood and protecting it is a major priority for you and your business. We understand that, whether you are an owner-operator, or have a sizeable fleet, finding affordable HGV insurance that provides an adequate level of cover can also be challenging and time consuming.
In summary, you need to protect against accidents on the road or in your storage locations that could stop your supply chain moving.
At Adler Fairways we can help by using our extensive knowledge and experience of providing HGV insurance to tailor a policy to your needs, so that you only pay for the cover you need and do not waste money on policy features that aren’t appropriate to your precise requirements.
Main policy features *
- Category C and CE licences accepted
- Options for fully comprehensive, third party, fire and theft, or third party cover only
- Options for goods in transit, freight forwarders liability, employers liability and public liability, engineering insurance (including HSE / Lola inspection), personal accident and sickness insurance
- Cover for attached or detached trailers
- Third party bodily injury or death, with an unlimited limit of indemnity
- Damage to property of others up to £5m
- Costs of defending an action under the Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007
- Optional breakdown cover in the UK and Europe with a 24-hour emergency number.
- Theft if keys left in or on the vehicle, when not in attendance
- Goods in transit – theft of property from unattended vehicles, unless the vehicle is in a locked building or compound controlled by security personnel (normally applied if the vehicle is left overnight after business hours)
- Income protection – cover is subject to a declaration of health, and may be offered excluding any illness or injury that existed on the date of entry into the scheme or at each renewal
- Income protection – loss of licence must occur within two years of sickness or injury for the benefit to become payable.
* This information is a general guide only. Adler Fairways will assess your requirements and recommend a bespoke range of insurance solutions to meet your needs. As part of the quotation process, we will provide full details of the specific coverage, benefits, limits, premiums, exclusions, excesses payable, and any other policy conditions that would apply to the insurance we recommend for you. We currently only offer cover to businesses registered in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
Words from our clients…
Elwood & Co Ltd,
“Having dealt with Adler Fairways over the past few years I would like to say how efficient the company is regarding quoting and claims. All the staff are very helpful and excellent to deal with. We manage a large portfolio of property in the Oxford area and their response for claims is second to none. They respond to every question within a short space of time and keep me updated with every claim. Without doubt, the best broker I have dealt in recent years.”
“Demma Group are existing clients of Adler Fairways and we have remained with them since 2013 due to the ultimate service we have received. Their professional manner on all levels and in every area of Insurance is faultless and I have never been given less than 100% commitment from all employees within this company. I would not hesitate to recommend their services to any company we are associated with. Looking forward to our next renewal with Adler Fairways.”
“Knowing that your insurance company are always available to discuss any issues that may arise and that they are then prepared to take over and deal with everything is a real bonus.”
“Adler Fairways are experts when it comes to insurance. We have been with Adler Fairways for the last couple of years in a personal and business capacity. Nothing is too much trouble and their knowledge of the insurance industry is truly outstanding. It is always pleasure doing business with them.”
Reirse Ryan Ltd,
“Since 2012, as a company, we have gradually transferred all of our Insurance business across to Adler Fairways. This strategy was primarily a commercial, cost based decision and continues to be so, but equally important is the personal relationship that has developed since, together with the specialist advice that has always been provided when requested.”
“We have worked with Adler Fairways for over five years and they have always offered comprehensive advice and have a very good understanding of our company requirements. We have an excellent working relationship with Adler Fairways and any claims or advice are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.”
Salter Rex LLP,
“Adler Fairways have supported Salter Rex for over ten years for all our property and commercial insurance needs and always on hand when we have needed them most. We have always been impressed with their approach and manner in dealing with us and our customers from a day to day servicing point of view and also in dealing with our clients’ claims. We continue to have a healthy working relationship and anticipate a strong and successful future with Adler Fairways as our Broker.”
“Our business moved across to Adler Fairways several years ago and to be honest we have not looked back. We have been very impressed with their no nonsense approach along with the company’s initiative in making an extra effort for its customers. We can be nothing other than complimentary on the services they provide. Their commitment to providing an exceptional service has been second to none and we anticipate a long working relationship in the future. ”
TES Environmental Services Ltd,
“We have worked closely with Adler Fairways for over the last 10 years and trust their professionalism and excellent knowledge in the insurance field. At no point have we been failed on services provided and a particular thank you goes to Darren Hunt and his attention to details that is invaluable and key to the progression of our company.”