Haulage, Carriers & Logistics
Our commercial vehicle insurance for companies with single trucks as well as haulage, carriers and logistics firms with fleets of HGVs, comes with a series of options to ensure you have just the right cover in place within a comprehensive, single policy…
Your vehicles are closely linked to your livelihood and protecting it is a major priority for you and your business. We understand that, whether you are an owner-operator, or have a sizeable fleet, finding affordable HGV insurance that provides an adequate level of cover can also be challenging and time consuming.
In summary, you need to protect against accidents on the road or in your storage locations that could stop your supply chain moving.
At Adler Fairways we can help by using our extensive knowledge and experience of providing HGV insurance to tailor a policy to your needs, so that you only pay for the cover you need and do not waste money on policy features that aren’t appropriate to your precise requirements.
Main policy features *
- Category C and CE licences accepted
- Options for fully comprehensive, third party, fire and theft, or third party cover only
- Options for goods in transit, freight forwarders liability, employers liability and public liability, engineering insurance (including HSE / Lola inspection), personal accident and sickness insurance
- Cover for attached or detached trailers
- Third party bodily injury or death, with an unlimited limit of indemnity
- Damage to property of others up to £5m
- Costs of defending an action under the Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007
- Optional breakdown cover in the UK and Europe with a 24-hour emergency number.
- Theft if keys left in or on the vehicle, when not in attendance
- Goods in transit – theft of property from unattended vehicles, unless the vehicle is in a locked building or compound controlled by security personnel (normally applied if the vehicle is left overnight after business hours)
- Income protection – cover is subject to a declaration of health, and may be offered excluding any illness or injury that existed on the date of entry into the scheme or at each renewal
- Income protection – loss of licence must occur within two years of sickness or injury for the benefit to become payable.
* This information is a general guide only. Adler Fairways will assess your requirements and recommend a bespoke range of insurance solutions to meet your needs. As part of the quotation process, we will provide full details of the specific coverage, benefits, limits, premiums, exclusions, excesses payable, and any other policy conditions that would apply to the insurance we recommend for you. We currently only offer cover to businesses registered in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.