Tradespeople have unique insurance needs. Our specialist insurance will cover your legal liability in the event of any bodily injury or property damage to a third party (customer) including legal defence costs caused in the course of your business activities. The policy will also extend to include cover for your tools and equipment on a Contractors All Risks coverage…
Experts in their field, our tradespeople insurance team understands the subtle differences in requirements between the trades, so they can tailor our policies according to your precise needs.
If you have employees, contractors, casual workers or temporary staff, you’re required by law to have a valid employers’ liability insurance. This covers claims from employees who’ve been injured or become seriously ill as a result of working for you.
Main policy features *
- Flexible limits of indemnity
- Employers liability cover
- Public liability, with varying levels of indemnity up to £10m
- Options to include Contractors All Risks, to protect the materials you are using both on site and in transit and / or to provide cover for your plant, equipment and portable tools.
- 24-hour tradespeople advice helpline
- Cover typically excludes hazardous locations, asbestos, theft of tools from unattended vehicles, and injury or loss.
* This information is a general guide only. Adler Fairways will assess your requirements and recommend a bespoke range of insurance solutions to meet your needs. As part of the quotation process, we will provide full details of the specific coverage, benefits, limits, premiums, exclusions, excesses payable, and any other policy conditions that would apply to the insurance we recommend for you. We currently only offer cover to businesses registered in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.