As a well-established firm of chartered insurance brokers, Adler Fairways provides expertise regarding all aspects of high-value home and contents insurance. This would be suitable for unique, unusual, large and listed properties, and can also include specific cover for holiday and overseas homes and travel.
Your high-value property and treasured possessions require more than the ordinary attention of most brokers. You will receive a personalised service that caters for your precise needs with professionalism, expertise and discretion.
If you own or have recently purchased high-value items such as jewellery, fine art, a prized musical instrument or expensive antiques, we can advise you on bespoke cover to protect your assets, both now and in the future.
Should you make further purchases or investments, we will take this into consideration and ensure your policy evolves to meet your changing needs. We take pride in the sensitivity and attention to detail with which we handle your cover, and we aim to build a personal and long-standing relationship with you.
Main policy features *
Examples of items we can cover include:
- Fine art
- Prestige and classic cars
- Musical instruments and equipment
- Buildings (including grounds and outbuildings, such as stables)
- Antiques and collectables
- Holiday homes and overseas properties
- Personal protection cover, for kidnap and ransom or car-jacking.
We may not be able to provide cover if:
- You require cover for jewellery as a stand-alone item. This must be covered either as part of our home contents or home contents and buildings cover
- Your property has a history of flooding or flood damage
- Your property has a history of subsidence
- Your previous insurance cover has been declined, cancelled or voided.
* This information is a general guide only. Adler Fairways will assess your requirements and recommend a bespoke range of insurance solutions to meet your needs. As part of the quotation process, we will provide full details of the specific coverage, benefits, limits, premiums, exclusions, excesses payable, and any other policy conditions that would apply to the insurance we recommend for you. We currently only offer cover to businesses registered in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.