The unfortunate point at which you have to make a claim on your commercial insurance is sometimes called the ‘moment of truth’. It is the moment when you need your insurer to promptly deliver the agreed benefits, to minimise the loss and disruption to your business.
We also appreciate that this can be a distressing and potentially dangerous time. This is why we have a dedicated claims management team in Adler Fairways. Available around the clock, their sole focus is to work with our clients and their insurers to ensure claims are settled quickly and efficiently.
Our Claims Management Team
Making an insurance claim is never enjoyable, but Adler Fairways aim to make it as quick and easy as possible. Our in-house claims management team is experienced, friendly and helpful, giving you that extra peace of mind at a difficult time.
To make the whole claims process simpler and easier for you, we will:
- Explain the claims procedure.
- Provide you with claims advice including any steps you can take immediately to help mitigate your losses.
- Confirm all the information you need, such as the amount of your excess.
- Let you know whether a loss adjuster is likely to be instructed to deal with your claim, and what this means.
- Act on your behalf to resolve any questions you have with your insurer.
- Liaise regularly with your insurer to try to achieve a prompt settlement.
We aren’t just here at policy renewal time. We believe our focus on helping clients through the claims process helps set us apart, and reinforces the benefits of dealing with Adler Fairways:
- Combined insurance claims handling experience of over 40 years.
- Industry-qualified members of the team up to and including individual Chartered status.
- Experience in handling all classes of insurance, from large businesses to sole traders and private individuals.
- Assistance with uninsured loss recovery, such as excesses on non-fault incidents.
- Operating within tried and tested claims handling procedures.
- A disaster recovery service is available, should the very worst happen.