Personal Accident and Business Travel
Personal accident and business travel insurance is designed to address the financial effects of employees being unable to work because they’ve been injured, and to provide support to employees on business trips…
If your employees travel on behalf of your business, you will know that things do not always go to plan. Unforeseen events like theft, illnesses and accidents unfortunately do occur, so you and your employees will want the peace of mind that support is available when you need it.
Adler Fairways has extensive experience in advising clients on the right cover for their business:
- Money, which can be lost or stolen.
- Business equipment and personal belongings, like computers and smartphones.
- Extra travel expense, which may cover you if you miss any flights.
- Sports equipment – this could include cover for equipment like golf clubs or tennis rackets, if leisure activities are to be combined with a business trip.
Main policy features *
Cover for medical expenses, emergency travel expenses, repatriation, emergency medical evacuation, accommodation and sustenance expenses as a result of accidental bodily injury or illness occurring outside the UK, Isle of Man, Jersey (or other country of residence if different).
- Business Equipment and Personal Belongings
- Money (including Financial card misuse and travel documents (passport etc)
- Travel Disruption (including cancellation, alteration of itinerary or curtailment, rearrangement, employee replacement travel costs and a travel delay benefit which normally excludes the first 4 hours of delay)
- Personal Liability (protecting the individual employees personal liability)
- Legal Expenses
- Kidnap & Ransom Security Specialists Costs
- Restrictions in cover will normally apply to individuals over the age of 75 years.
Covid-19 restrictions may mean some changes to typical policy terms.
* This information is a general guide only. Adler Fairways will assess your requirements and recommend a bespoke range of insurance solutions to meet your needs. As part of the quotation process, we will provide full details of the specific coverage, benefits, limits, premiums, exclusions, excesses payable, and any other policy conditions that would apply to the insurance we recommend for you. We currently only offer cover to businesses registered in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.