Classic, Sports, Prestige and High Value Cars
High-quality car insurance is a must if you drive an exceptional car, such as a classic or modern high performance vehicle. When you have invested so much, it is important to get the right cover to protect your vehicle and give you peace of mind…
Whether you’re a collector, owner or trader, we can tailor an insurance policy to cover your classic, sports, prestige and other high value cars.
A classic car, for example, is usually is defined as one manufactured at least 20 years ago. From a 1957 Fiat 500 to a 2010 Ferrari 599 GTO, and all points in between, we understand your cherished vehicles are not just a passion but also a labour of love, you can rely on specialist car insurance that includes agreed value and retained salvage clauses.
We can also cater for more specialist vehicles such as classic sports cars, antique classic cars, vintage classic cars, American classic cars, kit cars, motorhomes, campervans, classic vans, Land Rovers and classic 4×4s, to name but a few.
The joy of driving a prestige car is unquestionable, and the need for excellent and thorough insurance is key. We also understand that you may not use your vehicle every day, so whatever and whenever you drive, we make sure you are covered.
Our highly experienced and enthusiastic team understand the specialist needs of drivers of high value and performance vehicles. We will provide an ongoing service, working with you to ensure that your cover adapts to your needs, leaving you to simply enjoy driving.
Main policy features *
Features typically include:
- Common renewal date for all your vehicles
- Legal protection
- International insurance cover
- UK and international breakdown cover
- Like-for-like courtesy car
- New vehicle write-off replacement (if less than two years old)
- Any Driver cover (aged 17-75)
- Fully comprehensive ‘driving other cars’ cover
- Full protection if hit by an uninsured driver
- Diesel/petrol wrong fuel cover
- Retained salvage clause so you keep a write-off
- Agreed value clause guarantees vehicle worth
- Modifications cover
- Optional track day cover
- Approved repairer network or opt for a repairer of choice
- Following a validated claim, we will provide a temporary replacement car whilst yours is being repaired, or for up to 14 days following total loss
- Legal expenses up to £100,000
- Emergency expenses for overnight accommodation if you are far from home
- Cherished number plate retention, if a vehicle is stolen or written-off
- Trailer and horse-trailer cover up to £1000
- European breakdown cover.
- We will not cover loss of your car, accessories or spare parts if the car is unoccupied and the ignition key or card is in or on your car
- Your agreed value is based upon the declaration of condition made by you. Where the condition is different to that described, the insurers may choose to settle on a market-value basis
- If your vehicle value exceeds a certain value, it may be subject to a garaging requirement.
* This information is a general guide only. Adler Fairways will assess your requirements and recommend a bespoke range of insurance solutions to meet your needs. As part of the quotation process, we will provide full details of the specific coverage, benefits, limits, premiums, exclusions, excesses payable, and any other policy conditions that would apply to the insurance we recommend for you. We currently only offer cover to businesses registered in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.