Holiday homes can be difficult to cover under standard insurance policies. Adler Fairways have developed a package of non-standard insurance products to cover your holiday home against many eventualities. Unlike standard insurance, our policies can cater for when the property is left unoccupied for long periods of time or if you are looking to rent it out when you are not there.
As a specialist home insurance broker, we provide a tailored service that offers a full range of holiday home insurance products for people who own properties which are not their main residence. Cover is available for commercial holiday homes or just family and friends, and we can usually offer cover for European holiday homes as well as in UK. Contents cover can also be offered as part of a combined holiday home insurance package or on its own.
Main policy features *
Features typically include:
- Cost of temporary accommodation and loss of pre-booked rental income following loss or damage to your buildings
- £5m property owner’s liability
- Personal effects contained in your home included within your contents cover
- Use when let to family, friends and others
- Accidental damage cover for your buildings and contents while let (as long as proof of a signed rental agreement can be provided)
- Cover under your contents insurance for replacement locks if your keys are lost or stolen
- Cover of up to £500 for personal effects contained in the home and £100 for money included within your contents cover.
- The first £100 of every claim (standard excess), except for an escape of water claim where the excess is £500, and a subsidence and landslip claim where you would need to pay the first £1,000
- Accidental damage cover is not provided when the accommodation has been sub-let
- Cover is not available for earthquakes in Greece and Italy
- We currently don’t cover subsidence, heave and landslip in Italy, Greece, Southern Cyprus, Bulgaria and Southern Ireland
- When the holiday home is unoccupied, cover is not available for escape of water unless certain conditions are met.
* This information is a general guide only. Adler Fairways will assess your requirements and recommend a bespoke range of insurance solutions to meet your needs. As part of the quotation process, we will provide full details of the specific coverage, benefits, limits, premiums, exclusions, excesses payable, and any other policy conditions that would apply to the insurance we recommend for you. We currently only offer cover to businesses registered in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
Words from our clients…
Elwood & Co Ltd,
“Having dealt with Adler Fairways over the past few years I would like to say how efficient the company is regarding quoting and claims. All the staff are very helpful and excellent to deal with. We manage a large portfolio of property in the Oxford area and their response for claims is second to none. They respond to every question within a short space of time and keep me updated with every claim. Without doubt, the best broker I have dealt in recent years.”
“Demma Group are existing clients of Adler Fairways and we have remained with them since 2013 due to the ultimate service we have received. Their professional manner on all levels and in every area of Insurance is faultless and I have never been given less than 100% commitment from all employees within this company. I would not hesitate to recommend their services to any company we are associated with. Looking forward to our next renewal with Adler Fairways.”
“Knowing that your insurance company are always available to discuss any issues that may arise and that they are then prepared to take over and deal with everything is a real bonus.”
“Adler Fairways are experts when it comes to insurance. We have been with Adler Fairways for the last couple of years in a personal and business capacity. Nothing is too much trouble and their knowledge of the insurance industry is truly outstanding. It is always pleasure doing business with them.”
Reirse Ryan Ltd,
“Since 2012, as a company, we have gradually transferred all of our Insurance business across to Adler Fairways. This strategy was primarily a commercial, cost based decision and continues to be so, but equally important is the personal relationship that has developed since, together with the specialist advice that has always been provided when requested.”
“We have worked with Adler Fairways for over five years and they have always offered comprehensive advice and have a very good understanding of our company requirements. We have an excellent working relationship with Adler Fairways and any claims or advice are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.”
Salter Rex LLP,
“Adler Fairways have supported Salter Rex for over ten years for all our property and commercial insurance needs and always on hand when we have needed them most. We have always been impressed with their approach and manner in dealing with us and our customers from a day to day servicing point of view and also in dealing with our clients’ claims. We continue to have a healthy working relationship and anticipate a strong and successful future with Adler Fairways as our Broker.”
“Our business moved across to Adler Fairways several years ago and to be honest we have not looked back. We have been very impressed with their no nonsense approach along with the company’s initiative in making an extra effort for its customers. We can be nothing other than complimentary on the services they provide. Their commitment to providing an exceptional service has been second to none and we anticipate a long working relationship in the future. ”
TES Environmental Services Ltd,
“We have worked closely with Adler Fairways for over the last 10 years and trust their professionalism and excellent knowledge in the insurance field. At no point have we been failed on services provided and a particular thank you goes to Darren Hunt and his attention to details that is invaluable and key to the progression of our company.”