Select Page

Commercial Property and Office

Commercial property and office insurance encompasses a bespoke range of insurance covers to protect property owners against the wide range of risks they potentially face…

Get in touch

Cover is available for commercial, residential, mixed use and unoccupied property. It can include buildings, loss of income, business interruption, commercial property owner’s liability and employer’s liability.

Our uniquely-tailored insurance can be arranged regardless of the size and use of the property, and is suitable for owners who rent-out or owner-occupy.

Should your property be affected by events that are outside of your control, such as fire or flood, you will want peace of mind that your business can get back up and running as quickly as possible and avoid a loss in income. The right insurance will also protect you, your business, employees and customers, if accidental injury or damage occurs for which you’re found legally responsible.

You can buy commercial property and office insurance as part of a combined business insurance policy that includes other key covers like public liability and professional indemnity.

Main policy features *

The core features of this insurance will naturally vary depending on your precise requirements, but could typically include employers’ liability with a limit of indemnity of £10m, and public liability insurance with a limit of indemnity up to £5m.

Additional covers available include professional indemnity, products liability up to £5m, accidental damage, business interruption, theft, computer breakdown, and legal expenses.

Typical Exclusions include computer inefficacy, breach of professional duty, and damage to business files resulting in erasure or distortion of information on computer systems.

    *  This information is a general guide only.  Adler Fairways will assess your requirements and recommend a bespoke range of insurance solutions to meet your needs.  As part of the quotation process, we will provide full details of the specific coverage, benefits, limits, premiums, exclusions, excesses payable, and any other policy conditions that would apply to the insurance we recommend for you.  We currently only offer cover to businesses registered in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.

    Words from our clients…