Out of Home (‘OOH’) Media
Regardless of the technologies or media you offer, whether it’s a 48 sheet poster network, backlit mega 6 billboards or large format high definition digital, we can arrange insurance for you…
OOH advertisers often have to create, plan and handle innovative and dynamic global campaigns for their clients to allow them to compete in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Also, the development of the internet, smartphones and display technology has transformed digital out of home (‘DOOH’) into an innovative interactive medium, offering mass coverage and scale, as well as more creative scope to connect with and target consumers.
Paper and paste also remain highly competitive. 90% of all OOH audience delivery still happens via this medium, so we know that protecting your ‘classic’ poster and billboard inventory is essential.
Main policy features *
We can offer a complete insurance package to the OOH industry, including:
- A bespoke solution covering OOH media company risks, property and liability
- Commercial vehicle fleet risk management and protection, including telematics and dash-cams
- Optional coverages include technology activities (including mobile), business interruption, cyber and data, and management liabilities
- Creative brokers and underwriters with experience writing OOH media liabilities to meet the most complex needs
- Highly skilled in-house claims handlers to ensure continuity, good communication and prompt claims payment.
* This information is a general guide only. Adler Fairways will assess your requirements and recommend a bespoke range of insurance solutions to meet your needs. As part of the quotation process, we will provide full details of the specific coverage, benefits, limits, premiums, exclusions, excesses payable, and any other policy conditions that would apply to the insurance we recommend for you. We currently only offer cover to businesses registered in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.