You should consider it if your business designs, manufactures or supplies a physical product, because your business may be held legally responsible for any injuries to people or damage to property caused by a faulty product.
- Your business’s name is on the product
- Your business repairs, refurbishes or changes a product
- You imported the product
- You cannot identify the product’s manufacturer, or the manufacturer has gone out of business.
Product guarantee insurance protects you against the cost of compensation for:
- Personal injuries caused by a faulty product
- Loss of or damage to property
- Unforeseeable circumstances such as product faults that your quality control system could not identify.
Main policy features *
* This information is a general guide only. Adler Fairways will assess your requirements and recommend a bespoke range of insurance solutions to meet your needs. As part of the quotation process, we will provide full details of the specific coverage, benefits, limits, premiums, exclusions, excesses payable, and any other policy conditions that would apply to the insurance we recommend for you. We currently only offer cover to businesses registered in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.