We understand that no two manufacturers are alike, so your insurance package should be as unique as you are. Our tailored solutions allow you to rest assured that every aspect of your business is protected…
Just because your insurance needs are complex, doesn’t mean arranging cover has to be. We work with our key partners to provide a range of insurances to ensure that your cover is comprehensive. We can:
- Provide complete insurance solutions for manufacturing companies
- Supply expert advice on a range of policies to secure the right cover
- Offer bespoke manufacturers insurance solutions
- Handle complex claims across your insurance programme
- Offer a comprehensive risk management service.
Manufacturing includes various different types of industry, therefore your policy coverage will be dependent upon your business needs, but will typically include:
- Property; protection for your assets e.g. your premises, plant, machinery, contents and stock on a “all risks comprehensive coverage”
- Business Interruption; a cover bespoke to the individual needs of your business providing the financial security it would require in the event of a major or even a minor insured loss, including extending to major customers and suppliers.
- Public & Product Liability (including Financial loss) protecting your business against damage to third party property or bodily injury as a result of the actions of your company or the product you have manufactured &/or supplied
- Employers Liability
- Professional Indemnity; if the product you manufacture is from your own design this coverage will protect you against any potential financial damages claimed by a third party arising out of your negligence in the design, including errors or omissions.
- Contract Works; if your services extend to installing the product you manufacture, then it is possible to extend the coverage for the products, material and equipment used therein during installation process, through to formal handover to your customer.
Products liability, should any of your products cause harm to a member of the public
In most packages, we can provide additional support for your business such as inspection services, guidance on how to prevent claims and damages, and templates to assist you in creating business continuity plans.
* This information is a general guide only. Adler Fairways will assess your requirements and recommend a bespoke range of insurance solutions to meet your needs. As part of the quotation process, we will provide full details of the specific coverage, benefits, limits, premiums, exclusions, excesses payable, and any other policy conditions that would apply to the insurance we recommend for you. We currently only offer cover to businesses registered in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
Words from our clients…
Elwood & Co Ltd,
“Having dealt with Adler Fairways over the past few years I would like to say how efficient the company is regarding quoting and claims. All the staff are very helpful and excellent to deal with. We manage a large portfolio of property in the Oxford area and their response for claims is second to none. They respond to every question within a short space of time and keep me updated with every claim. Without doubt, the best broker I have dealt in recent years.”
“Demma Group are existing clients of Adler Fairways and we have remained with them since 2013 due to the ultimate service we have received. Their professional manner on all levels and in every area of Insurance is faultless and I have never been given less than 100% commitment from all employees within this company. I would not hesitate to recommend their services to any company we are associated with. Looking forward to our next renewal with Adler Fairways.”
“Knowing that your insurance company are always available to discuss any issues that may arise and that they are then prepared to take over and deal with everything is a real bonus.”
“Adler Fairways are experts when it comes to insurance. We have been with Adler Fairways for the last couple of years in a personal and business capacity. Nothing is too much trouble and their knowledge of the insurance industry is truly outstanding. It is always pleasure doing business with them.”
Reirse Ryan Ltd,
“Since 2012, as a company, we have gradually transferred all of our Insurance business across to Adler Fairways. This strategy was primarily a commercial, cost based decision and continues to be so, but equally important is the personal relationship that has developed since, together with the specialist advice that has always been provided when requested.”
“We have worked with Adler Fairways for over five years and they have always offered comprehensive advice and have a very good understanding of our company requirements. We have an excellent working relationship with Adler Fairways and any claims or advice are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.”
Salter Rex LLP,
“Adler Fairways have supported Salter Rex for over ten years for all our property and commercial insurance needs and always on hand when we have needed them most. We have always been impressed with their approach and manner in dealing with us and our customers from a day to day servicing point of view and also in dealing with our clients’ claims. We continue to have a healthy working relationship and anticipate a strong and successful future with Adler Fairways as our Broker.”
“Our business moved across to Adler Fairways several years ago and to be honest we have not looked back. We have been very impressed with their no nonsense approach along with the company’s initiative in making an extra effort for its customers. We can be nothing other than complimentary on the services they provide. Their commitment to providing an exceptional service has been second to none and we anticipate a long working relationship in the future. ”
TES Environmental Services Ltd,
“We have worked closely with Adler Fairways for over the last 10 years and trust their professionalism and excellent knowledge in the insurance field. At no point have we been failed on services provided and a particular thank you goes to Darren Hunt and his attention to details that is invaluable and key to the progression of our company.”