Using a range of cutting-edge techniques at the disposal of our digital forensic investigators, Adler Fairways can offer your business invaluable protection against internal and external cyber-attacks.
Our cyber insurance solution provides comprehensive digital protection for your business. We can provide forensic investigation and data recovery services to help deter, detect and recover from misuse of IT equipment and theft or corruption of digitally held intellectual property.
Internet and networked technologies have changed all aspects of how businesses operate. While the benefits of using Internet-based and other technologies are numerous, so are the inherent risks, creating exposures that were virtually unheard of decades ago. These risks include:
- Theft or manipulation of sensitive or private information, such as financial or health records
- Computer viruses that can destroy data, damage hardware, cripple systems and disrupt a business’ operations
- Computer fraud.
Adler Fairways works with leading cyber risk insurers to develop cyber liability insurance and cyber risk protection for internet and network exposures, including:
- Cyber Liability: to provide you with protection in the event of a claim being brought against you for which you become legally liable (including claimants costs and expenses) together with third party financial loss from a Cyber event (hacking attack or virus) that has emanated from your computer system or cloud provider.
- Privacy Liability: to provide you with protection in the event of a claim being brought against you for which you become legally liable (including claimants costs and expenses) in the event of a breach of any Individual Privacy Rights, Unintentional Disclosure of Personal Information, Failure to Maintain Security of Personal Data (e.g. Credit cards etc). and Breach of Any Rights of Confidentiality. The coverage can also extend to include any fines, penalties or contractual damages you are legally obliged to pay.
- Privacy Breach Notification costs: that you are legally obligated to pay.
- Own System damage: as a direct result of a cyber incident, coverage can include the cost of retrieving, restoring or replacing any of your computer programs or other data media for which you are responsible.
- Business Interruption: as a direct result of a cyber incident, coverage can reimburse you for your reduction in profit as a result of your computer system outage or that of a cloud providers system.
- Threats or Extortion: reimbursement of loss due to threats of a cyber event being brought against you.
* This information is a general guide only. Adler Fairways will assess your requirements and recommend a bespoke range of insurance solutions to meet your needs. As part of the quotation process, we will provide full details of the specific coverage, benefits, limits, premiums, exclusions, excesses payable, and any other policy conditions that would apply to the insurance we recommend for you. We currently only offer cover to businesses registered in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
Words from our clients…
Elwood & Co Ltd,
“Having dealt with Adler Fairways over the past few years I would like to say how efficient the company is regarding quoting and claims. All the staff are very helpful and excellent to deal with. We manage a large portfolio of property in the Oxford area and their response for claims is second to none. They respond to every question within a short space of time and keep me updated with every claim. Without doubt, the best broker I have dealt in recent years.”
“Demma Group are existing clients of Adler Fairways and we have remained with them since 2013 due to the ultimate service we have received. Their professional manner on all levels and in every area of Insurance is faultless and I have never been given less than 100% commitment from all employees within this company. I would not hesitate to recommend their services to any company we are associated with. Looking forward to our next renewal with Adler Fairways.”
“Knowing that your insurance company are always available to discuss any issues that may arise and that they are then prepared to take over and deal with everything is a real bonus.”
“Adler Fairways are experts when it comes to insurance. We have been with Adler Fairways for the last couple of years in a personal and business capacity. Nothing is too much trouble and their knowledge of the insurance industry is truly outstanding. It is always pleasure doing business with them.”
Reirse Ryan Ltd,
“Since 2012, as a company, we have gradually transferred all of our Insurance business across to Adler Fairways. This strategy was primarily a commercial, cost based decision and continues to be so, but equally important is the personal relationship that has developed since, together with the specialist advice that has always been provided when requested.”
“We have worked with Adler Fairways for over five years and they have always offered comprehensive advice and have a very good understanding of our company requirements. We have an excellent working relationship with Adler Fairways and any claims or advice are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.”
Salter Rex LLP,
“Adler Fairways have supported Salter Rex for over ten years for all our property and commercial insurance needs and always on hand when we have needed them most. We have always been impressed with their approach and manner in dealing with us and our customers from a day to day servicing point of view and also in dealing with our clients’ claims. We continue to have a healthy working relationship and anticipate a strong and successful future with Adler Fairways as our Broker.”
“Our business moved across to Adler Fairways several years ago and to be honest we have not looked back. We have been very impressed with their no nonsense approach along with the company’s initiative in making an extra effort for its customers. We can be nothing other than complimentary on the services they provide. Their commitment to providing an exceptional service has been second to none and we anticipate a long working relationship in the future. ”
TES Environmental Services Ltd,
“We have worked closely with Adler Fairways for over the last 10 years and trust their professionalism and excellent knowledge in the insurance field. At no point have we been failed on services provided and a particular thank you goes to Darren Hunt and his attention to details that is invaluable and key to the progression of our company.”