Using a range of cutting-edge techniques at the disposal of our digital forensic investigators, Adler Fairways can offer your business invaluable protection against internal and external cyber-attacks.
Our cyber insurance solution provides comprehensive digital protection for your business. We can provide forensic investigation and data recovery services to help deter, detect and recover from misuse of IT equipment and theft or corruption of digitally held intellectual property.
Internet and networked technologies have changed all aspects of how businesses operate. While the benefits of using Internet-based and other technologies are numerous, so are the inherent risks, creating exposures that were virtually unheard of decades ago. These risks include:
- Theft or manipulation of sensitive or private information, such as financial or health records
- Computer viruses that can destroy data, damage hardware, cripple systems and disrupt a business’ operations
- Computer fraud.
Adler Fairways works with leading cyber risk insurers to develop cyber liability insurance and cyber risk protection for internet and network exposures, including:
- Cyber Liability: to provide you with protection in the event of a claim being brought against you for which you become legally liable (including claimants costs and expenses) together with third party financial loss from a Cyber event (hacking attack or virus) that has emanated from your computer system or cloud provider.
- Privacy Liability: to provide you with protection in the event of a claim being brought against you for which you become legally liable (including claimants costs and expenses) in the event of a breach of any Individual Privacy Rights, Unintentional Disclosure of Personal Information, Failure to Maintain Security of Personal Data (e.g. Credit cards etc). and Breach of Any Rights of Confidentiality. The coverage can also extend to include any fines, penalties or contractual damages you are legally obliged to pay.
- Privacy Breach Notification costs: that you are legally obligated to pay.
- Own System damage: as a direct result of a cyber incident, coverage can include the cost of retrieving, restoring or replacing any of your computer programs or other data media for which you are responsible.
- Business Interruption: as a direct result of a cyber incident, coverage can reimburse you for your reduction in profit as a result of your computer system outage or that of a cloud providers system.
- Threats or Extortion: reimbursement of loss due to threats of a cyber event being brought against you.
* This information is a general guide only. Adler Fairways will assess your requirements and recommend a bespoke range of insurance solutions to meet your needs. As part of the quotation process, we will provide full details of the specific coverage, benefits, limits, premiums, exclusions, excesses payable, and any other policy conditions that would apply to the insurance we recommend for you. We currently only offer cover to businesses registered in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.