Good health is something we can take for granted as we lead busy and active lives, but unfortunately serious illness can strike anyone at any time. It is therefore reassuring to know that you and your family can get prompt access to high quality specialist medical care with Private Medical Insurance (‘PMI’).
PMI is where you put in place an insurance policy which covers the cost of private medical care for you and your immediate family, should they suffer an acute medical condition. It works in a similar way to any other insurance, where you pay the premiums and your insurance provider pays for some or all of the cost of the private medical treatment received.
What are the benefits of PMI?
- You and your family will receive quicker access to treatment, and therefore commence their recovery and return to normal sooner.
- Extended cancer coverage is included in many PMI policies, which can include pioneering new treatments that may not be available on the NHS.
- You and your family will get access to better hospital accommodation and facilities.
- You will also have a choice of hospital and consultant, to suit your convenience and preference.
- A PMI policy can offer a flexible range of insurance cover which can be adapted to meet your family’s ongoing needs.
- Peace of mind for you and your family.
Why Adler Fairways
We can advise you and help tailor the most appropriate plan to suit the needs of you and your family.
We review the market each year to ensure that you are fully aware of your options and can make an informed choice about your cover. We work with the main PMI providers in the UK and we’re able to provide you with a complete picture of the market.
Our job is to make sure you get the best cover at the best price. Our client-centred approach allows us to focus on service and building long-lasting relationships. We’re easy to get hold of when you need us, and we provide ongoing support and claims advice too.
Already have a PMI policy in place?
If you already have a PMI policy in place you will be well aware of the benefits and reassurance it provides you and your family.
As time goes on, the policy you selected a year or more ago may no longer be suitable for your needs. Inertia can also be costly, as there may be cheaper and better solutions available than if you simply accept the renewal premium on your current policy.
You can move broker (or switch from a direct relationship with your insurer to a broker) at any time, and generally also keep cover for pre-existing medical conditions. If you are considering changing insurers or brokers, or just want to evaluate your cover and would like free guidance on the best options for you, we can help.
Please contact us for a confidential discussion about how PMI can help you and your family
If you are interested in learning more about how we can help protect you and your family, please call our healthcare specialist Louis Britton on 07538 593299 or email email@example.com.