It gives businesses of all sizes the confidence to extend credit to new customers and improves access to funding, often at more competitive rates. Trade credit insurance is for products and services that are due within 12 months.
Cover can be obtained by companies trading within the UK as well as internationally, and in addition trade credit insurers help their customers manage risk by providing guidance and advice about credit risks and new markets to help businesses expand. Businesses can buy trade credit insurance for their entire portfolio of customers, or for individual accounts.
With trade credit insurance, the policyholder knows their business is protected against both commercial and political risks that are beyond their control knowing that money owed to them will be paid. This helps firms to grow profitably, supporting them at all stages of the business cycle and minimising the risk to them of unexpected customer insolvency.
In partnership with credit insurer Euler Hermes, we have developed a free tool to help you better understand your credit risk. Euler Hermes have over 100 years of investment in data, and their global business intelligence is unrivalled. They use expert analysts and technology-driven processes to generate insights and present actionable information to businesses of all sizes and in all sectors.
Visit https://adlerfairways.creditriskanalyser.com/ to create your free credit dashboard, analyse your customer portfolio and understand your credit risk in just a few clicks.
Main policy features *
Policies are flexible to cater for the requirements of each business, and can provide a range of covers for:
- Their entire portfolio under one policy insuring a wide range of risks across both domestic and export trade
- Key buyers only, either on an individual basis or as part of a smaller portfolio of key risks
- Supplying businesses that have very specific requirements.
There are many different types of credit insurance policies to suit the needs of all businesses, including:
- Single risks or buyers
- Global trade
- Political risks
- Exceptional, one-off risks.
* This information is a general guide only. Adler Fairways will assess your requirements and recommend a bespoke range of insurance solutions to meet your needs. As part of the quotation process, we will provide full details of the specific coverage, benefits, limits, premiums, exclusions, excesses payable, and any other policy conditions that would apply to the insurance we recommend for you. We currently only offer cover to businesses registered in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.