Our aim is always to provide our customers with a first-class service. However, we are aware that, occasionally, it is possible that we may fail to meet your expectations.
If you need to make a complaint, please contact us on 0121 516 7243 or by email at email@example.com or by post to:
Adler Fairways Insurance Brokers Limited
50 Yardley Road
There is some specific information we’ll need from you to investigate your complaint:
- Your policy number. This is the most important of all as it will help us to find your details easily and, where possible, understand how best to rectify the situation.
- Details of what went wrong. Please give us as much detail as possible and include the dates of your interactions with us and the key events which are relevant to your complaint.
- How can we contact you? Please include your contact details and a preferred method of contact (e.g. phone or email).
Where a complaint arises, we will endeavour to resolve the matter by close of business the next working day. If this is not possible, to enable us to remedy the situation in a speedy and efficient manner, we have a formal complaints procedure:
- We will acknowledge your complaint promptly, to reassure you that we will be dealing with the issue as a matter of urgency, giving you the details of who will be handling the matter in our office, and details of the service of the Financial Ombudsman Service, where this applies.
- In the event that your complaint relates to activities or services provided by another party, we will advise you of this in writing giving the reasons for our decision, and ensure that your complaint is promptly forwarded to the appropriate party, in writing.
- We will aim to make a final response to you as soon as is practicable, and keep you reasonably informed as to progress. We anticipate that we will be able to provide a substantive response to most complaints within eight weeks.
- By the end of eight weeks from receipt of your complaint, we will issue you with our final response, or issue a response that gives the reasons for the delay and indicates when we will be able to provide a final response. If you are dissatisfied with our response, or the delay at this time, you will have a period of six months in which you can refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service, whose details are shown below.
When we provide our final response letter, we will endeavour to ensure that we have taken into consideration any financial losses, or material inconvenience you may have suffered. If we do not feel that your complaint is justified, we will advise you of the reasons for our decision. If you remain dissatisfied, you may wish to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
The Financial Ombudsman Service provides consumers with a free, independent service for resolving disputes with financial firms and we will cooperate fully with them in respect of any complaints referred to them.