Health and Safety Executive statistics published in 2020 highlighted that in the waste industry there were an estimated 5,000 work-related ill health cases and 4,000 workers each year who sustained an injury at work.
We can provide tailored insurance solutions for businesses including:
- Waste management companies
- Skip hirers
- Transfer stations
- Landfill sites
- Incinerator operations
- Material recycling facilities.
All types of waste can be accommodated including asbestos and other hazardous materials. Our covers have been designed to complement the remainder of your Commercial Insurance Programme.
Main policy features *
The Main features of insurance for the waste and recycling industry include:
- Material damage
- Employers Liability
- Public & Products Liability, including the option to include financial loss
- Motor fleet
- Plant and machinery
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Corporate Legal Liability
- Employment Practice Liability
- Pollution Liability
- Environmental Impairment Liability
- Engineering Breakdown
- Group Personal Accident
* This information is a general guide only. Adler Fairways will assess your requirements and recommend a bespoke range of insurance solutions to meet your needs. As part of the quotation process, we will provide full details of the specific coverage, benefits, limits, premiums, exclusions, excesses payable, and any other policy conditions that would apply to the insurance we recommend for you. We currently only offer cover to businesses registered in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.