Within a business indemnity policy you can include protection against the specific risks your business faces, from digital threats to workplace injuries and costly legal action. This can be:
- Professional indemnity
- Public liability
- Employers liability
- Commercial legal protection insurance
- Negligence, from being careless in your work, giving bad advice or making a mistake
- Infringement of intellectual property rights, like using content from a website without permission
- Defamation, through making false or damaging claims about a person or organisation
- Breach of confidence, such as sharing confidential or commercially sensitive information without consent.
Main policy features *
* This information is a general guide only. Adler Fairways will assess your requirements and recommend a bespoke range of insurance solutions to meet your needs. As part of the quotation process, we will provide full details of the specific coverage, benefits, limits, premiums, exclusions, excesses payable, and any other policy conditions that would apply to the insurance we recommend for you. We currently only offer cover to businesses registered in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.